1. Regular Cleaning: At Bright Couch Cleaning Perth, our experts always recommend regular cleaning. Use a vacuum cleaner to get rid of dust, dirt or any other debris stuck inside or around the sofa. The lack of regular cleaning is the reason why most homeowners need our services. If you do not clean your sofa for a long time, the fabric of your sofa will begin holding allergens. This will cause allergies in your home and affect the health of your loved ones.
2. Avoid Sun Exposure: Too much sun exposure can also damage the fabric of your sofa. The colour of your sofa may even fade due to sun exposure. Make sure your sofa is protected from the damaging effects of the sun. You can place your sofa where the sunlight does not reach your room. You could also use blackout curtains to block the sunlight.
3. Sofa Base Protection: The base of any sofa requires protection just as much as its fabric. The base of sofas is where pests usually gather and cause damages. Pests may even cause unpleasant odours around your sofa. You have to regularly make sure that the base of your sofa is in good condition. Keep your sofa pest-free and inspect the reliability of its base at least once a week.
4. Certified Cleaning Products: Use certified cleaning products to keep your sofa clean, safe, and comfortable. You have to use suitable cleaning products for the fabric of your sofa. Otherwise, you may just end up damaging the fabric and the colour of your sofa. As Perth’s sofa stain protection experts, we can also guide you about reliable cleaning products. You can get in touch with us any time and we’ll help you out.
5. Scotchgard Upholstery Protector: Our experts at Bright Couch Cleaning Perth highly recommend the use of Scotchgard upholstery protector. It can protect your sofa fabric from dust, and keeps the dust above the fibre. As Perth’s upholstery protection experts, we believe that Scotchgard protector weakens the hold of stain particles and dirt on your sofa. By keeping dust and stains above the fibre, Scotchguard protector also makes it easy for you to clean the sofa. With such protection, all your sofa need is a few wipes along with dirt extraction by a vacuum cleaner, and it will look as good as new again.
6. Premium-quality Sofa: The best way to protect your sofa is by buying a good one. Make sure your sofa comes from a certified manufacturer. Premium-quality sofas are easy to clean, even with stuck dirt and stains. They will help you save a lot of money on sofa cleaning and such.
7. Stain Guards: As Perth’s sofa stain protection experts, we always recommend the use of stain guards. It’s a smart way to protect your sofa from stains. With proper stain guards, you can easily deal with any stains on your sofa. If you want to learn about good-quality stain guards, get in touch with our experts and we’ll make you familiar with them.
8. Professional Help: Last but not least, every sofa needs professional cleaning from time to time. With Perth’s upholstery protection experts, you can protect your sofa from various damages. Professionals have a great understanding of sofa stain protection and cleaning. That is why certified sofa cleaning service is the best way to protect and clean your sofa.