At Bright Couch Cleaning Perth, we have qualified professionals who provide advanced sofa cleaning solutions. While we have certain pre-determined cleaning methods, we can always think on our feet and provide customised solutions for any sofa. Our team follows various methods and protocols during the cleaning process. Let’s learn about them.
1. Professional Inspection: Upon arrival, we begin with a proper inspection of your sofa. This lets us determine the necessary cleaning requirements for your sofa. Our expert can also find and mark the heavily stained or damaged areas of your sofa. The inspection helps us understand the condition of your sofa, and how we need to move forward with the cleaning.
2. Regular Cleaning: Lack of proper cleaning can make any sofa look like a damaged one. As one of Perth’s fabric sofa cleaning experts, we have come across many sofas that just require regular cleaning. In such cases, we use regular wipes and appropriate vacuum cleaners to clean your sofa. While you may able to do this kind of cleaning by yourself, a professional cleaning service will ensure the safety and comfort of your sofa.
3. Cleaning Products: At Bright Couch Cleaning Perth, we utilise certified cleaning agents and equipment to clean/sanitise your sofa. Our experts are well aware of the cleaning requirements for different sofas. We also stay up to date with the latest developments in cleaning products. This allows us to utilise top-of-the-line and certified sofa cleaning products. These products include dry cleaning powder, pressure washer, sprays, vacuum cleaners, sofa wipes, etc.
4. Fabric Sofa Cleaning: Once our experts have chosen the appropriate cleaning methods and products, we move forward with the sofa cleaning process. As Perth’s fabric sofa cleaning experts, we know how to clean your sofa without damaging its colour or quality. We use methods such as steam cleaning, shampoo cleaning, hot water extraction, dry powder cleaning, etc.
Our experts also make sure that the cleaning solutions by us are completely safe and effective. We avoid any possibility of sofa fabric discolouration, before and after the cleaning.
5. Post-cleaning Inspection: When we are done with the cleaning, we conduct a quick post-cleaning inspection to find any missed damages. These damages may include traces of stains or cleaning agents. Our professional sofa cleaning eliminates the possibility of such damages. And our post-cleaning inspection confirms it. This step is just the precautionary measure of our service.